Veterinary Surgeon - Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Our super Doncaster practice is a wonderful place to work, and that's why we're growing. Practices that truly look after their team members are hard to come by. That's where we stand out and that’s why the opportunity to join one of our teams is an unmissable opportunity.
White Cross Vets have a super team, who love working with us; reflected in them voting for us to win numerous wellbeing and employer awards. We have recently acquired the two-site practice in Balby and Maltby and are looking for an additional colleague to continue our success.
As one of the top employers in the UK, we offer candidates an excellent package with the opportunity to enjoy a superb work/life balance.
You’ll join our team of 4 vets, 4 RVNs and support staff. The full-time working pattern is 4 days a week with a share of Saturdays and no OOH. Additional benefits include:
- Team bonus scheme
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- Internal recognition scheme
- Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Practice social events
- Leadership management programme
- Opportunity for career development
You will be a veterinary surgeon with a number of years’ post qualification experience; confident with all consultations and surgical procedures and comfortable working on a sole basis. You will have a keen interest in developing lesser-experienced colleagues and will be looking for a position where you can offer your skills as a mentor. You’ll share our vision of treating your patients as if they were your own and thrive on providing a gold standard of veterinary care.
- 25 days paid holiday not including bank holidays
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- VDS Membership paid
- BVA Membership paid
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Birthday leave
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Paid bereavement leave
- Company sick pay
- Employee opinion survey
- Free uniform in a number of roles
- Annual pay reviews
- Social events
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Academy & Leadership courses
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon - Doncaster, South Yorkshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly