Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Manchester
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you a confident general practitioner looking for a change? Would you like the opportunity to continue developing your GP skills 3 days a week but try your hand at a hospital environment for one day a week, fully supported by certificate holders?
Due to expansion and an increase in caseload, we are looking for an experience vet who is confident in all aspects of routine first opinion work to help develop our increasing caseload at our primary branch site, with the opportunity to spend a day a week learning and developing your chosen area of interest at the main hospital.
This position would be 4 days per week with 1:4 weekends, ample time to work up cases and support for those trickier cases on your day in the hospital.
Our Walkden branch is developing a pace and with new investment in a state of the art ultrasound machine, and digital x-ray facilities, existing dental and operating equipment – a real opportunity exists to be part of this practices growth. Fully supported with two other vets, RVN's, auxiliary and receptionists – are you what we are looking for to complete our team?
In return, we will offer you a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday + bank holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- All professional fees paid
- Industry leading enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption benefits
- Fantastic pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Colleague discounts on pet products and treatments
- Access to our Sharesave scheme, allowing you to buy shares in the business to share in our success
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
To apply or to arrange an informal chat please visit our website.