Experienced Small Animal Full-Time Veterinary Surgeons – NW Greater London/Herts
Two experienced small animal veterinary surgeons required for well-established, forward-thinking 100% small animal practice in NW Greater London/Herts.
Progressive, 4 branch, 7 vet, first opinion practice with a friendly team and a large proportion of insured clients. Colleagues hold Certificates in Medicine and ECC and working towards Cardiology, Dentistry and Feline Medicine. Silver Investors in People Award.
Working at one of the branch surgeries as well as one of the main surgeries you would be responsible for delivering great client service and patient care.
- 4-5 day/week role
- 1:6 Weekends with TOIL
- 1:8 Saturdays with TOIL
- No out of hours (we use Vets Now)
- 4-5 years UK experience
- Capable of sole charge consulting and operating when required although a collaborative approach to cases encouraged.
- An interest in either surgery and/or ultrasonography would be an advantage
- A full UK driving licence and car required
- 26 day holiday plus bank holidays
- RCVS/VDS subscriptions paid
- £1000 CPD allowance and 3 days to use for CPD
- Private medical insurance
To submit your application, click the apply button.