Vet Nurse - Dick Vet Rabbit and Exotic Practice - Edinburgh
Vet Nurse - Dick Vet Rabbit and Exotic Practice
Veterinary Clinical Services
£23,067 - £26,715 p.a.
Contract Duration: full time, permanent (37.5 hours/week average)
Position available immediately.
We have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic RVN interested all aspects of zoo, exotic pet and wildlife nursing at the Hospital for Small Animals. You will be working as part of a small team dealing with the clinical caseload of our busy ‘Dick Vet’ Rabbit and Exotic Practice.
We are looking for a candidate who is well organised and is able to work independently as well as part of a team. Experience of working within a busy referral practice would be advantageous as would relevant teaching experience, however, this is also an excellent opportunity to develop your clinical skills and confidence dealing with a wide variety of species and novel techniques.
- Excellent university pension scheme.
- We have a generous external CPD allowance and abundant free internal CPD.
- Additional overtime shift cover opportunities available.
- Holiday entitlement of 32 days + 4 days of public holiday per year (pro rata).
- This post is graded as a UE05.
For more details on the post please contact kevin.Eatwell@ed.ac.uk.
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
To submit your application click the apply button.