Registered Veterinary Nurse - Winchmore Hill, North London
Registered Veterinary Nurse opportunity at Large, successful, North London practice.
Village Vet Winchmore Hill is a large, fully equipped veterinary practice conveniently located between Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green and Enfield with a spacious car park to the rear. We pride ourselves on the relaxed, friendly, caring atmosphere at our practice and offer a 24-hour service. The Winchmore Hill practice has a large team of highly experienced Veterinary Surgeons and Registered Veterinary Nurses for you to work alongside.
Village Vet Winchmore Hill is a large, fully equipped veterinary practice conveniently located between Winchmore Hill, Palmers Green and Enfield with a spacious car park to the rear.
We are looking for an RVN to join our friendly team of Nurses on a Day rota who can help us maintain our gold standard of care. Working alongside our highly experienced team of Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses you will provide an outstanding level of care to all our clients in a positive fulfilling environment. There are opportunities and encouragement given to further develop your areas of interest.
Shift: 42 hours a week. 5 days, plus 1:6 Saturdays (day back in lieu) and Sundays paid additional, 1 bank holiday per year (given back as lieu and paid)
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Must be prepared to become a clinical coach
- Registered Veterinary Nurse.
- Positive attitude.
- We will consider RVN’s at all levels of experience.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
To submit your application click the apply button.