Part-time Small Animal Vet - Southwick
Are you looking for a part-time role that will give you excellent work/life balance?
Due to internal promotion, we have a fantastic opportunity for a Small Animal Vet to join our lovely team here at Southdown Veterinary Group.
We are a two branch 100% small animal practice and we are extremely proud to have achieved RCVS accredited status. Our branches are located in close proximity just outside of Brighton and both are fully equipped with surgical theatres, prep areas, ultrasound, digital x-ray and an in-house lab complete with biochemistry and haematology analysers!
This is a part-time role, you would be working 2 days per week however we are happy to be flexible with this. Your working hours would be 08:00 to 18:00 (no late finishes!) and we all contribute to the Saturday rota (2 in 5) which are only 08:00 to 12:00. If you work on a Saturday morning, we'll give you the 4 hours back in the week. If you are looking for a role that will give you exceptional work/life balance – we could be the practice for you. It's also worth noting that there's no OOH!
Our clients are wonderful however they expect only the very best standards of service and care from us. We enjoy a great working relationship with them and work with them to make the best decision based on each individual case. We pride ourselves on working cases up to a high standard and would love you to take ownership of your cases and work with your clients too.
Our team is very close-knit and we're happy with the family feel that we've created. We have 3 full-time and 2 part-time veterinary surgeons, and a strong nursing team who are well experienced and offer us fantastic support.
The most important thing to note about us is the values that we share. We are loyal, honest, supportive and fun and feel we'd make a great home for a veterinary surgeon who has just graduated, or a vet who has been in the industry for years and is looking for a new practice to settle in to.
Our benefits include:
- 5 weeks of holiday + bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Excellent company pension scheme
- All of your professional fees paid
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD – there are abundant opportunities for you to learn and develop within the business
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments include free consults and cost-price drugs
- Employee assistance programme – giving you and your immediate family support when you need it most
- Access to our industry leading Share Save scheme –
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work scheme, Perkbox, Gymflex and more!