RVN - Caterham, Surrey
Are you a nurse looking for a more hospital based role where you can develop your medical, surgical, emergency and anaesthesia skills in a large, supportive team? Or, would you prefer the pace of a smaller, consult only practice where you can focus on running nurse clinics and bonding with clients? Or, something in between? Would you prefer part time to full time? We have roles to suit both experienced and newly qualified nurses.
The Village Animal Hospital and associated branches have new and exciting opportunities for friendly, passionate and motivated RVN's to expand our, already fantastic, team of receptionists, PCA's, RVN's, SVN's and vets. Our main hospital is in a spacious, well equipped location in Caterham. We hold ISFM gold status and are an accredited RCVS hospital and training practice. One of our nurses recently gained the coveted title of Veterinary Nurse of the year award, of which we are very proud. Our other branches are located in Oxted, Merstham and Smallfield. Accommodation is potentially available.
We take pride in providing exceptional standards of patient care and customer service. It is very important to us that our team members are well looked after and have a good work/life balance. Nurses really do get to nurse! CPD is encouraged and funded and all employees are supported with personal, tailored development plans. Several of our vets are certificate holders which allows for a varied caseload including orthopaedic and soft tissue surgery, ultrasonography, ophthalmology, internal medicine and endoscopy.
Our RVN Employee perks include:
- Salary £20-£28.5K DOE
- 5 weeks holiday per year FTE plus bank holidays, with the option to also buy and sell holiday
- Extra holiday days for long service
- Minimal weekend work. Currently 1:7 Saturdays (will extend further with recruitment). No Sundays or OOH
- RCVS and VDS fees paid for
- Share/save scheme
- Pension scheme
- Gym flex and cycle to work scheme
- Staff discount
- Employee Assistance support program giving you access 24/7 365 days a year for you and your immediate family
- Abundant training and development opportunities
- Team bonus scheme
- RCVS registration
- Driving licence (preferable)
If you feel you are our perfect candidate please apply today and send us your CV!