Mixed Veterinary Surgeon - Penrith, Cumbria
With its beautiful location, riendly clients and excellent range of large animal work to keep any large/mixed vet happy, we really can't see any down sides to this position, you could even live in a national park!
The position maintains 80-90% large animal work with most of the smallies covered by your designated small animal colleague, it would be advantageous though to be confident in covering the occasional small animal OOH call out.
- calving's / lambing's, caesareans, TB testing and routine cattle fertility work
- flock and herd health planning
- 4-day week, with fairly shared on call
- lots of dairy work but with plenty of beef and sheep
- a young and energetic team
- great schools, access to motorways and the local towns
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered with the RCVS to practice as a veterinary surgeon in the UK
- You must possess the right to work in the UK
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button.