Referral Diagnostics RVN - Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Referral diagnostics RVN role at a state of the art referral hospital.
Great opportunity for a veterinary nurse or referral RVN with diagnostics experience/interest, to gain valuable experience with a growing veterinary referral hospital!
- Full time referral diagnostics veterinary nurse role
- Hours between Monday - Friday
- Busy case-load with involvement on internal medicine, radiography, CT and MRI assistance, endoscopy and other associated duties
- Experience desirable but not essential
- Fantastic opportunity to develop nursing skills in welcoming environment
- Hours which allow for a great work-life balance
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- A state-of-the-art veterinary referral hospital with fantastic facilities
- Experienced team, multiple specialists
Key Qualifications and Requirements
- You must hold rights to work in the UK
- You must be a qualified and registered veterinary nurse
- Have at least 1 years' experience as a qualified vet nurse
- Referral RVN experience desirable but not essential, though an interest in referral nursing as a minimum
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button.