RVN - Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Are you an RVN who would like to work in a brilliant Veterinary Hospital commutable from Peterborough and Cambridge? Apply today!
An established veterinary hospital in Cambridgeshire are looking for a full-time veterinary nurse with their clinical coach qualification to join their diverse and experienced team!
The practice is very well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscope, and has the support of a number of branch practices in the area, so the practice also benefits from a high and varied surgical caseload.
Alongside you will be a large, supportive nursing team of which there are multitude of skills and interests you can add to!
- Full-time hospital veterinary nurse role
- Clinical coach required to train students 2 days per week
- Weekends and some on call as per the rota
- Hands on clinical nurse role with duties across the hospital
- Some flexibility to offer more time in one area dependent on interests
- Extremely clinically focussed RVN position
- Hospital practice with great facilities and equipment including digital x-ray, Ultrasound, Endoscope
- The practice has a great atmosphere, with a family feel
- Brilliant working package, plus increased holiday allowance from 2020
- A great opportunity for a clinical coach to provide training to students too
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be a qualified and RCVS RVN
- Be a clinical coach to train and develop current students
- Have a positive attitude and be a team player
- Have high clinical standards