New Graduate Small Animal Vet – South Yorkshire
A rare opportunity has arisen for a New Graduate Small Animal Vet at this South Yorkshire practice.
They provide the highest standard of Veterinary Care and take great pride in the service we offer.
They are a two vet practice, with two RVNs, two Patient Care Assistants, Receptionist and Practice Manager. You will be working alongside a friendly and supportive team. You will have access to a busy inpatient and surgical caseload and be part of their 2 year New Graduate training programme.
In return they will offer:
- Starting salary of £30,960 per annum. Increases through-out the 2 year training
- Company Bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave
- CPD funded and fully encouraged
- RCVS membership and VDS cover paid
- Company pension scheme
- Company Share saver scheme