RVN - West Yorkshire
My client is currently looking for a friendly and driven RVN to join their team in this busy Tier 3 hospital.
They are equipped to an excellent standard with 7 air-conditioned consult rooms, separate cat/dog waiting areas and wards, 3 theatres (including in theatre x-ray), CT, flex/rigid scoping and dental suite with x-ray.
They run their own OOH service with a dedicated night team and encourage a high clinical standard and would expect their nurses to both work and teach to that standard/
This is a full-time role of 40 hours per week and you would form part of the 1:3 on call rota initially, inclusive of one weekend and you would be joined by two of their SVN’s once they pass their exams.
What my client can offer:
- Leadership team that care about you
- Friendly and supportive environment
- A commitment to personal development and CPD
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible
- Excellent salary package commensurate with experience (incl RCVS fees paid, 5 wks holiday, £500 CPD and your birthday off)