RVN - Seaford, East Sussex
Are you an RVN looking for the next stepping stone in your career?
Are you looking for a role which will allow you to progress, whilst still being supported by a Head Nurse?
Beechwood may have the position for you...
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an RVN to join Beechwood Vets in Seaford.
Located on the sunny south coast, with Brighton 30 minutes away and London only 90 minutes away, we have excellent transport links within beautiful surroundings.
We are a 3 vet practice with 2 patient care assistants, 3 receptionists, a practice administrator, a HVN and a practice director. We are RCVS accredited and are a part of the practice standards scheme. Our practice is well equipped with excellent facilities, and our friendly team have a wealth of experience.
This would be the perfect role for an ambitious RVN who is wanting to get into management. This will provide the first step whilst still having the support of our Head Nurse.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who is looking for a varied job role, who wants to make a difference and whose passion lies within animal and client care.
This is a full-time position, working 40 hours per week (working 09:00 to 17:30) and 1:3 Saturday mornings. We will also consider applications from those seeking a part-time role. Our OOH is covered by a different practice, so there is no requirement for OOH in this role and we don't open on Bank Holidays!
In return for your hard work, we can offer you:
- A guided career path focusing on progression and self-development
- A salary of up to £23,000 negotiable dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme allowing you to purchase up to 2 weeks' of annual leave!
- Fantastic pension scheme – auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- All professional fees paid
- Colleague discounts on pet products and treatments
- Access to our ShareSave scheme – purchase shares in our business to share in our success
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
Are you ready for the next step?
Please apply today!