Lead Veterinary Surgeon - Headcorn
1 day left
- Full Time
Medivet Headcorn require an experience Veterinary Surgeon to come and join their practice as a Lead Veterinary Surgeon.
This is an exciting challenge for an enterprising Veterinary Surgeon who wants to put their own stamp on a new clinic.
This ideal candidate should be a motivated individual who possesses leadership qualities, excellent communication and a passion for patient and client care. Strong management and mentor skills are essential as you will play a crucial part within the team. You must be confident sole charge.
This role covers 40 hours a week over 4 days, including 1:3 Saturdays.
Further career development including certificate study is encouraged and supported and partnership opportunities are available for the right person. Medivet is growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to help our Medivet family members achieve their goals.
Salary & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance of £9,600
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available!