RVN - Rayleigh, Essex
- Full Time
Are you looking for a rewarding role without losing sight of your work life balance?
Do you want to look forward to coming to work in a role where you will receive support and have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills?
If so this is the role for you….
We are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join our current team of 8 vets and 9 rvn's. We encourage our nurses to work to their full potential giving them great job satisfaction on a daily basis. We really appreciate the value in which nurses bring to the clinic on a day to day basis.
Our RCVS registered Tier 3 hospital is fully equipped with dentistry, dental x-ray and ultrasound facilities. We offer a range of orthopaedic procedures as well including TPLO surgery, fracture repairs, hip replacements and much more.
You would work at 40 hour week and a 1 in 5 weekend rota. We work on a shift basis allowing us to provide for our clients but also enabling us to have a life as well.
Further benefits include
- Structured support and development of clinical skills with the potential for support in gaining certificate.
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year (+Bank Holidays) with our Buy, Sell Holiday Scheme
- Attractive Salary Package
- Discounted veterinary fees and products
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs such as share save scheme, Gymflex scheme and cycle to work scheme.