RVN - Crawley
Full time Veterinary Nurse role allowing for clinical development!
Progressive West Sussex Hospital wants you to join them!
Working for them as a Veterinary Nurse will see you being very hands on, really utilising your training and being able to develop your own personal nursing interests too!
They're a very friendly bunch and there are many long-standing members of the team. There are certificate holders in internal medicine and orthopaedics and nurse interests include physio and wildlife.
With modern facilities and great toys, your nursing role will be rewarding and supported and hopefully this will be a place you can call your forever practice...
- Full time Veterinary Nurse Job, close to Crawley
- Hospital environment
- Duties include; nurse consults, assisting in surgery, lab and X-rays, inpatient care.
- Weekends to be worked on a rota basis
- Salary in line with experience
- Progressive, established Veterinary Hospital!
- Extremely supportive of individual interests and developing them
- CPD encouraged and working packages competitive
- Well-equipped practice with K Laser, Digital X-ray, Endoscopes, to name a few!
- Little staff turnover on the team, many long-standing members!
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- You'll have rights to work in the UK
- Be a qualified and Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Confident and competent with general practice nursing duties