Veterinary Nurse - Dorking
In a charming market town in Surrey, sits a proudly independent Vets, on the lookout for a full time Vet Nurse! Could it be you?
We would like to hear from you if you're a qualified Registered Veterinary Nurse and are seeking change in your career! Our client, an established, private practice with a 5 strong Nurse team and 8 strong Vet team would like to add to their close knit team.
You would be working full time over 5 days, but minimal weekends on a 1:6 rota basis.
You'll be sure you're working in a practice dedicated to providing the best care for its patients in a well-equipped, trusted environment.
- Full time Veterinary Nurse role, Surrey
- True Nurse position with duties across inpatient care, consults, assisting in ops, diagnostics and radiography
- Some inpatient checks later in the evening
- Weekends as per the rota on a 1:6 basis!
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Proudly independent Surrey Vet practice!
- Surrounded by beautiful Surrey hills in a lovely little market town!
- Supportive and friendly team of 5 Nurses and 8 Vets
- Clinically focussed Nurse position with great scope to develop nursing skills
- Accredited Nurse Training Practice
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- You will have rights to work in the UK
- Be a qualified and Registered Veterinary Nurse
- Confident with all general practice nursing duties