Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Flintshire
Are y0u keen to progress clinically? Do you want to work with young vibrant team of Vets?
Are you looking to work within a highly equipped Veterinary hospital?
Then look no further…. The practice is one of the few remaining independents with a fantastic reputation within the community. The standard of the hospital is at a very high level with an extensive range of facilities and equipment. The team currently consists of 14 vet including certificate holders within multiple disciplines as well as visiting specialists. You will also be working alongside a very proactive team of RVN's and trainees.
You will receive a very busy varied caseload and will have the ability to build your own client base. Case continuity is paramount and everything is kept in house as much as possible.
- Experienced team of 14 Vets including certificate holders to work alongside
- State of the art facilities and equipment
- Clinical progression is actively encouraged and supported
- Excellent work life balance - 4 day week and 1:5 weekends
- Generous CPD allowance and regular clinical meetings with colleagues to discuss complex cases
- Superb package and salary for the right candidate
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 2 year's minimum UK experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
- Any bias would be welcomed