Vet Nurse - East Woking
Supportive, friendly Vets in East Woking on the lookout for an RVN to join their team between 28 to 40 hours per week.
An RCVS accredited, ISFM Silver Status Cat Friendly practice in East Woking would like a confident Veterinary Nurse to join their team on a part time or full time basis.
With provisions to provide all routine surgery, some orthopaedic surgery, full nurse and vet consults and laser therapy, they're a busy and proactive vets!
They are happy to support individual interests and already have certificate holders on the team, and they can provide great salaries, and working packages too.
- Vet Nurse Role, East Woking
- Part time and full time applicants welcome
- Small, supportive team of 2 RVNs and 3 Vets
- Weekends on a shared rota, no OOH required
- Busy practice with varied work load for their nurses
- 4 day working week and no out of hours!
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Generous CPD
- Paid memberships RCVS and VDS and company discounts
- Extremely well equipped practice with facilities for laser therapy
- RCVS accredited and ISFM Silver Status Cat Friendly practice
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have rights to work in the UK
- Must be a qualified and registered Veterinary Nurse
- Be competent and confident and willing to learn new things!