Referral RVN - High Wycombe
Exciting opportunities for Full Time Veterinary Nurses have arisen with a state of the art, independent Veterinary Hospital in High Wycombe!
Our client, a leading orthopaedic and neurological referral hospital are looking for an experienced RVNs or referral RVN to join their weekday team.
The state-of-the-art, independent practice is extremely well equipped, and has a supportive environment with a focus on staff development and well-being.
Your role will be very clinically focussed, with various responsibilities across the hospital.
In return, you can expect an exciting and varied role, a fantastic working package to include private healthcare, gym memberships, CPD from world renowned specialists and much more.
- Full time weekday Referral RVN role
- Various shifts though no compulsory nights or on call
- Supportive practice with focus on staff well-being and training
- Exceptional hospital facilities
- Supportive, dynamic environment with highly experienced Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses
- Exceptional practice facilities including MRI and CT Scanner
- Brilliant working packages dependent on individual experience
- Great connections to surrounding areas; London, Oxford, and the Chilterns
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be a Qualified and RCVS Registered Veterinary Nurse
- At least 1 years' experience as an RVN, ideally more and it would desirable to hold referral experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and approachable