RVN - Norfolk
A family owned Veterinary practice in beautiful Norfolk are on the lookout for a personable Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team on a full-time basis.
If you're considering making a change and are a Registered Veterinary Nurse in or looking at roles in Norfolk, then this role is definitely worth considering.
You can expect a varied, full-time role with a lovely private practice in North Norfolk. With minimal weekends and an exciting case load including exotics, it's not an opportunity to be missed.
Our client is looking for a friendly Veterinary Nurse, someone who is willing to learn and develop themselves professionally. You will have a positive attitude and tenacity for providing the best care.
- Full time Veterinary Nurse Role
- North Norfolk area
- Minimal weekend work as per the rota
- Working alongside a 7 strong nursing team
- Case load mostly smallies and exotics
- Supportive practice in a lovely semi-rural location only a 20 minute drive from the Norfolk Broads
- Individual Nurse interests encouraged and supported
- Varied case load to include smallies and exotics
- Friendly team of Nurses who are very much welcoming and supportive
Key Qualities and Skills
- Must have rights to work in the UK
- Ideally you will be a qualified and registered vet nurse but our client can consider a student Nurse who is close to sitting OSCEs or has already sat OSCEs
- Must be driven and passionate about your nurse role
- Have a friendly and positive disposition