Emergency Critical Care Vet - Wiltshire
Calling all ECC Vets!!
Multi-disciplinary first opinion and referral centre requiring 3 outstanding vets with ECC experience to form their new team, dedicated to providing 24-hour critical care to patients. Ideally you will have certification within ECC or will be working towards it. However, if you have extensive experience working within an emergency service or OOH then please still apply. Further qualifications will be actively encouraged and supported for the right candidate.
Initial meetings to be held in July 2019. Early applications are encouraged; please register your interest by contacting us today!
- Market-leading referral centre
- State-of-the-art facilities including MRI, CT, high spec ICU, with continuous investment in upgrading equipment
- Highly trained Vets up to diplomate level
- Exceptional nursing team including multiple certificate holders
- Brand new ECC service providing 24 hour care
- Rota to cover day and night shifts with generous time off
- Generous salary ranging from £50,000 - £70,000 subject to experience and qualifications
- Professional fees covered
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best referral vets in the country whilst using the most up to date equipment available
- Accessible location with on-site parking
- Exceptional CPD allowance of over £2000 per annum
Key Skills and Qualifications
- We are keen to hear from Vets who have further qualifications in ECC, and working experience in that area
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exemplary standards of patient care, including critical patients
- Demonstrated experience of working effectively as part of a team
- Candidates must be RCVS qualified and registered
- Possess the right to live and work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.