Vet Surgeon - South West London
A very rare and unique opportunity has arisen to work within this multi-vet practice, with the support of multiple certificate holders and an excellent nursing/reception team. This is an award winning, RCVS accredited practice that is very well respected in the area. With a vast array of interesting case loads the role is busy, fast-paced and very rewarding.
In this instance we are specifically hoping to speak to vets who have a big interest in surgery. Applicants will have ideally completed a surgery certificate or will be studying towards one at present.
A usual working week is 43 hours with no OOH's requirement. You will have the ability to hospitalise patients and the aim is to avoid referring elsewhere wherever possible. The weekend rota consists of 1 in 8 full weekends along with 1 in 8 Saturdays, time off is provided in lieu following on from each weekend shift.
A £2000 CPD allowance is on offer but this amount is regularly surpassed providing the further education is relevant and beneficial to you and the practice.
South West London
- 43 hour working week
- Shifts vary… 7:30-3:30 / 8-4 / 10-8
- 1 in 8 full weekends… Sat 8-4 / Sun 10-2
- 1 in 8 Saturdays… 8-4
- Time off in lieu following on from any weekend work
- No OOH's
- 15 minute appointment times
- Multi-vet, multiple cert holders
- Excellent nursing team, more RVN's than vets
- No sole charge
- Very competitive salary dependent on experience - range likely to be £45,000-£60,000
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- £2000 CPD allowance + 5 days
- VDS & RCVS covered
Key Skills and Qualifications
- RCVS registered
- 3 years experience minimum
- Further surgical qualifications preferred
Apply for Vet Surgeon - South West London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly