Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Preston, Lancashire
If you're seeking to work as a Small Animal Vet in an extremely well-established, high-achieving practice. With superb organisation and support alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, then this is the practice for you. This is an excellent opportunity for you to work as a veterinary surgeon and truly feel satisfaction and reward for your work. You will be part of a cohesive, stable, dynamic team and enjoy a genuine professional and personal balance.
This is a multi-site practice with 4 branches; you will be working with highly experienced Vets and enthusiastic, ambitious younger Vets. This really does create the perfect match to help and provide an enthusiastic atmosphere and really help develop clinically.
The practice and the partners really do think the support and development of their Vets is paramount. Certificates, external training courses and CPD are always actively encouraged and supported.
- Extremely Competitive salary for the correct candidate
- Always encourage development and CPD training
- Good work-life balance - Low weekend rota
- No OOH
- Professional fees covered
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, possess the right to work in the UK
- 1 years minimum experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork