Small Animal Vet - Stafford
Are you a qualified Veterinary Surgeon looking to work for one of the few remaining independents?
A well-established 1st opinion practice based at a single site with a full range of excellent facilities and equipment requiring a 6th Vet to join an already experienced team.
This outstanding practice has an excellent reputation in the local area and has an extremely busy caseload with its loyal client base. All cases are kept in house as much as possible apart from really complex orthopaedics which is referred out to a close by referral centre which they have a great relationship with.
The practice has grown drastically over the last few years growing from a 1.5 vet practice to now needing a 6th Vet. With this in mind there are some exciting plans on the horizon which involves moving to a brand new facility by the end of 2019!
The new site boasts some fantastic facilities and equipment including 5 consulting rooms, 2 theatres, diagnostic room, lab area, digital x-ray, ultrasound, PACS system and much more.
- Well established independent practice
- Excellent client base that provides a varied and interesting caseload
- Experienced team of 5 Vets to work alongside including 2 certificate holders (Medicine/Surgery)
- Superb nursing team consisting of a head nurse, 9 RVN's (2 Diploma holders), 2 VCA and a team of lovely receptionists
- Actively encouraged clinical development including support through external CPD and certificates
- Generous salary and package for the right candidate including a CPD allowance
- Excellent work life balance - 3.5 day weekend after your weekend on which is only a 1:5
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 1 year's minimum experience within the UK