Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Swadlincote
Are you looking for a veterinary practice that goes the extra mile for their clients? Are you looking to feel valued as a Vet? Do you want to be pushed to progress clinically? If yes then don't look any further.
We are working alongside a forward thinking impressive veterinary practice In Swadlincote who are looking for somebody like you!
You will be working in a purpose built practice from only a few years ago with some of the best facilities around ranging from Rehabilitation equipment including Hydro therapy treadmill to Laser therapy.
You will be encouraged to spend as much time possible with your clients to thoroughly understand their needs. You will be allocated 15 minute consultation times and support from an experienced nursing team.
Clinical development is paramount, the practice itself has already grown rapidly over the last two years and will continue to do so and will need a dynamic, forward thinking veterinary surgeon to grow alongside it.
- State of the art facilities and equipment
- Flexible working hours - NO OOH
- Confident Surgeon is required - Minimum of 2 years' experience required
- Clinical development will be encouraged - including certificates
- Excellent work life balance
- Superb package available for the right candidate
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 2 year's minimum UK experience
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
- Able to work sole charge and good surgical experience