Rotating Vet Internship - West Yorkshire
We are looking to fill 4 rotating Vet Intern positions, 1 surgical and 1 medicine Internship starting January 2020 for 12 months.
This centre offers an extensive range of multi-disciplinary clinical services, facilities and equipment to first opinion and referral vets. It is home to a team of dedicated veterinary surgeons/specialists and highly skilled veterinary nurses who provide outstanding treatment and care for patients and a high standard of service to owners and referring vets.
Facilities available include MRI, CT, C-RM, Mobile DaRt, 8 consulting rooms and 5 theatres.
Services offered include:
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Internal Medicine
- Soft tissue
This is an ideal role for individuals who are positive, proactive and keen to apply and develop their skills to the highest of standards, whilst working in a challenging and rewarding environment.
The role will include working in all disciplines of the centre and have a structured educational programme with journal clubs, case presentation, mentoring and support. The rota averages 40 hours per week and includes night and weekend work with time off in lieu.
Benefit package includes:
- Competitive Internship salary
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Appealing rota to encourage a good work/life balance
- Staff discount scheme
- Generous CPD allowance with days off to attend
- Workplace pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered with the RCVS, Eligibility to work in the UK
- 18 months post graduate experience minimum within the UK
- Dedication to high quality patient care and teamwork
- Experience of sole charge and emergency work