Head Veterinary Nurse - Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Are you a Head Veterinary Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Perhaps a dedicated and experienced RVN, looking for the next step up?
Either way - Ark may be the place for you!
Ark Veterinary Group have an exciting opportunity for a Head Veterinary Nurse to join our team. We are looking for someone with an eye for excellent clinical standards, with a passion to excel in patient and client care.
Our group comprises of two practices based in busy towns. Our Hassocks branch is consultation only and our Burgess Hill branch is our main branch for operating and procedures, where we have a large kennel, prep and theatre.
Our practice is focused on clinical excellence and we pride ourselves on our positive working environment.
Our team is made up of 3 RVN's, 2 SVN's and 2 PCA's. Our practice is led by our supportive practice director who is also an RVN.
This role would suit someone looking to progress in their career whilst learning new leadership skills and working closely with our Practice Director. Career progression is just as important to us as it is to you, so we would be thrilled to support you to achieve your goals.
Our ideal candidate would be someone confident and happy to lead by example, as we grow and develop the practice we would like you to contribute ideas to make positive changes and play a critical role in the progression of the clinics.
In return, we can offer you:
- Salary up to £25k dependant on experience
- Head Nurse bonus and team bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme allowing you to purchase 2 weeks of extra holiday
- Fantastic company pension
- Generously funded and actively encouraged CPD
- ShareSave scheme – buy shares in our business to share in the success
- All professional fees covered
- Colleague discount on pet products and treatments
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
Could this be the role for you?
Please get in touch for a no obligation chat about our practice and what this role can offer you.