Small Animal Vet - Leyburn
Experienced Veterinary Surgeon, Small Animal Only, Competitive Salary + Benefits
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experience Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team at Yoredale Vets on a full-time or part-time basis, working across our branches located in 3 popular market towns in the Yorkshire Dales.
The ideal candidate must possess good communication skills, excellent organisational skills and the ability to work well in a team.
The Dales are ideally situated with excellent transport links, and access to other areas of interest such as the Lakes making it a fabulous location for outdoor enthusiasts, or those just wanting a great quality of life.
Yoredale Vets is part of the CVS Group, and offers a competitive salary depending on experience. You will receive a comprehensive range of CVS benefits, as well as the support of a wider network of practices and experienced colleagues within the group.
- Additional professional development will be fully supported and encouraged alongside full CVS support and training, CPD budget, certificates supported
- Up to 7 weeks holiday a year + Bank Holidays on our buy sell holiday scheme
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to Perk Box offering Entertainment, Travel and Retail discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Relocation Packages available
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For an informal chat please visit our website for contact details