RVN - Kent
We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly RVN to join our team here at Putlands in Paddock Wood, Kent.
We are a mixed practice, providing high standards of veterinary care to animals across Kent and East Sussex. Our practice is currently undergoing a revamp which we are very excited about, as it will give us separate dog and cat wards, a fully refreshed clinical area and a brand new reception space!
Our nursing team consists of 3 RVN's, 3 SVN's, 1 PCA and 2 Large Animal Assistants. We are a training practice and we are proud to say that we've succeeded in helping many student nurses complete their training to become fully fledged RVN's. Our Vet team is first class, with a great mixture of large animal and small animal vets, with a couple of visiting specialists too!
We usually work 40 hours per week, - 2 late shifts (10:00 – 19:00), 1 early shift (07:00 – 16:00) and 2 “middle” shifts (08:00 – 17:00). We are happy to accept applications from those seeking a part-time or flexible working role. The weekend rota is 2 in 7.
Our work is predominately small animal, however if you are interested in assisting with Large Animal procedures, we can arrange this. We see some very interesting cases so if you are looking for a varied and exciting role then we are the practice for you!
Our practice has been established since 1977, and have built up a large and loyal client base. We are currently undergoing renovation work to our clinical areas, so we will have a nice facelift shortly!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary, negotiable dependant on your experience
- Team bonus
- 5 weeks of holiday + bank holidays
- Buy/sell holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase an additional 2 weeks of annual leave
- All RCVS and VDS feed paid
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- Fantastic company pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Colleague discount on treatments and products for your pet
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply today – we would love to hear from you.