Small Animal Vet - Surrey
A unique opportunity to make a branch surgery your own!
A unique opportunity has arisen at a branch of The Village Veterinary Group Hospital for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon. Our Oxted branch is located in an idyllic countryside setting and is a consult only practice supported by our RCVS accredited hospital in Caterham and other branches in Merstham and Smallfield. This role would suit someone looking for a great work life balance!
- Morning consults at a recently refurbished practice with an extensive on site lab
- Lovely, loyal and dedicated client base
- A supportive, experienced and friendly 9 vet team including certificate holders in medicine, surgery and ophthalmology and 2 vets currently studying for certificates in imaging and medicine across the group. We believe in and genuinely support clinical and personal development.
- We are very well equipped; with digital x-rays, digital dental x-rays, Doppler ultrasound machine endoscopy, TTA kit, a tonopen and an extensive on-site lab.
- We take pride in working cases up to a high standard, and offer every client ‘gold standard' care.
- Morning consults only, no out-of-hours, enabling a great work-life balance
- A vet who is a passionate team player with great communication skills
- A vet who enjoys interacting with clients
- A vet who enjoys working up cases and striving for first class patient and client care
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- A lucrative and achievable profit-share bonus
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD allowance
- 5 weeks holiday and Bank Holidays
- The option to purchase an additional 2 weeks with our buy/ sell holiday scheme
- A range of flexible benefits, including Perkbox, Gymflex and discounted pet services
- Company pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS fees covered
- Accommodation potentially available
Please apply today!