National Sales Manager - France
Due to growth a privately-owned product development, sales and distribution company, representing some small niche products but also some of the biggest names in pharma, is for the first time looking for a National Sales Manager for France.
Ideally you will be a native French speaker and have some veterinary industry experience.
This is a work from home position with home office and field based sales activities.
Currently comprised of 4 separate companies across 3 Geographies servicing clients’ needs at both vet and merchant levels. There is an existing very strong regulatory affairs and technical services team.
This new position is part of a structured plan as the company is expanding rapidly and therefore requires a National Sales Manager for France to help achieve the growth strategy. Over the last 2 years the company has grown 15% & 20% respectively so is very much on an upwards curve in terms of growth.
The company culture is based on autonomy and empowering employees to make decisions within their own areas, whilst feeding into the collective vision and purpose. The company structure is very flat and as such, results in a great team dynamic. The company encourages flexibility and a work life balance.
- Establish a network and drive sales across the territory.
- Play a key role in the senior management team to achieve set objectives & budgeted performance targets.
- Be responsible for an agreed portfolio of Animal Health Accounts in France.
- Identify and drive growth in the market.
- Provide senior management with support as required.
- 1. To work closely with the Sales, Technical and Marketing teams in managing all commercial activities
- 2. Ensure sales targets are achieved in a cost-effective manner
- 3. To ensure technical training & support is provided to customers and prospects in line with commercial objectives
- 4. To be fully aware of developments in the Animal Health industry and to monitor all competitor activity.
- 5. To attend and participate in relevant industry conferences, working groups & meetings To be successful in the role you should have a strong understanding of veterinary pharmaceutical sales and route to market in France.
You should have a strong command of both the English and French language.
Apply for National Sales Manager - France
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly