Small Animal Vet - Manchester
Boundary Vet Clinic is South Manchester's longest established veterinary practice. There has been a veterinary clinic on our site since 1948, and has been there in its present form since the early 1990s.
We are a strong, skilled and close nit team who enjoy providing high standards of care to our loyal client base. We actively encourage and promote self-development, and we all have a thirst for knowledge!
This role is based on an average of 20 hours per week at Boundary and if you are looking at a Full Time option then you will have the advantage of working at neighbouring sites to get a wider clinical insight circa 15 hours a week, plus a share in the Saturday rota. Our OOH cover is provided by a different practice, meaning there is no requirement for OOH in this role.
We are offering an attractive salary commensurate with experience plus the following benefits:
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays (pro-rata)
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Fantastic pension scheme - auto enrolment and hassle free!
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD
- All professional fees paid
- Colleague discounts on pet products and treatments
- Access to our Sharesave scheme, allowing you to buy shares in the business to share in our success
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!
Visit our website for contact details for an informal chat!