Small Animal Vet
We have a family feel to our team and are looking for a Small Animal Vet to complete our practice. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years post grad experience.
We have 2 FTE veterinary surgeons and we will also be seeking a part time role once this position is filled.
Our experienced nursing team run nurse clinics and are proficient in all nurse duties required to support a veterinary team. We also have a fantastic team of receptionists and a supportive Practice Director.
Due to being a single ran branch, you will get excellent continuity with your client base. Most of our clients are insured and have high expectations in the level of care for their pets, so gold standards are encouraged.
Any specific area of interest you have, we can accommodate to ensure a high end medicine/surgery or diagnostics are performed.
The rota for this role is a 40 hour week which can consist of 4 or 5 working days depending on preference. Part time would be considered if you are the right fit for the team. There is no requirement for bank holiday cover, OOH or on-call in this position, and our weekend rota only consists of 1:3 Saturdays working from 9am to 3pm.
Career progression and development is just as important to us as it is to you, which is why we'd be happy to discuss funding your certificate and supporting you to achieve this.
We have accommodation at the practice if needed, which is located close to the train station with easy access to London.
In return we can offer you a salary of £36-50k depending on experience along with:
- An achievable and lucrative profit-sharing bonus scheme in practice
- 5 weeks of holiday per year + bank holidays
- Buy/Sell holiday scheme – allowing you to purchase an additional 2 weeks of annual leave, or sell 1 week – entirely optional!
- Company pension scheme – auto enrolment and hassle free
- ShareSave scheme – save directly from your salary every month with the opportunity to buy shares in our business after 3 years.
- All RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Generously funded and fully encouraged CPD
- Discounted pet treatments and products
- Employee assistance programme
- A range of other flexible benefits such as Cycle to Work, Gymflex, Perkbox and more!