Senior Veterinary Surgeon - Coseley, West Midlands
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Veterinary Surgeon who is able to thrive in our established, purpose built, well-equipped practice in Coseley. We pride ourselves on providing the best care for pet and client alike.
You will be working alongside an outstanding team of experienced vets, nurses and receptionists. You will have excellent leadership, organisation and communication skills to develop and support the team to provide clinical management, a good working atmosphere and maintain clinical protocols. Confident, enthusiastic with a naturally caring disposition, you will be passionate about providing exceptional healthcare and clinical excellence.
You would be required to work 40hrs per week (4 x 10 hr shifts, 9.00am – 6.45pm) plus shared weekends/bank holidays but no OOHs.
- Competitive salary - £45,000 - £55,000 commensurate with experience
- £1,200 CPD allowance and 5 days paid CPD per year
- Additional funding to Certificate level
- RCVS fees paid
- Private health Insurance
- No out-of-hours
- Staff discounts
- Extra day of holiday on your birthday
- Extra days holiday for continued service
- Team bonus scheme
- Practice social events
- Opportunity for career development
To submit your application, click the apply button.