Veterinary Surgeon - Southend
Medivet 24-Hour Southend are searching for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to come and join their hospital.
The successful candidate will be an experienced medical clinician, preferably holding or working towards a certificate in Internal Medicine. You will be required to aid the management of a challenging case load.
This role will involves a mixture of running the hospital, consulting patients and also some surgery. Confidence working sole charge is essential. This is a full time position, working 39 hours a week over 4 days.
Medivet also offers outstanding career progression, including post-graduate study. We are growing rapidly and it is an exciting time to join us - we encourage growth and development within your role and are truly committed to help our Medivet family members achieve their goals!
Salary & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- Accommodation or accommodation allowance of £7,800
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression
- Colleague of the month awards, Hills staff feeding schemes, plus many more benefits available!