Hospital Team Vet - Thanet, Kent
We are recruiting for a 2-year plus experienced veterinary surgeon to join our vet team of certificate holding genius’.
This surgery was voted the UK’s Best Vet 2018 and our independently, owned by Vets, Group is the currently holder of UK’s Best Small Practice 2019!
This prestigious position is based in a well respected animal hospital with an excellent varied caseload to keep you stimulated and in adoration of your clients.
Our nursing and customer service team are nothing short of outstanding, really championing their Vets and creating a feeling of friendly and enthusiastic support in this popular surgery!
This could certainly be a role where you could add your talent and work with our amazing team to attain your own well recognised higher qualification in a specialist area.
You will be 2 years+ qualified with a current interest you are wishing to grow or indeed already a certificate holder wanting to demonstrate your vast skill to a very willing and compliant audience.
To £70,000 per annum.
- Certificate support both financially and mentor driven
- A caseload to keep you completely up to date with your surgical and medical knowledge
- A fantastic rota with long weekends
- Beautiful large accommodation plus transport if required
- Many insured and long-standing welcoming clients with multiple pets
- A nursing team who's reputation is immense for industry experience and supporting 'their vet'
- A professional, friendly and knowledgeable front of house to complement your skills as a vet with their award winning customer service.
- In short, a wonderfully large and happy ensemble, supporting each other and making the working week something to look forward to
A busy town seeing excellent eating, shopping and leisure facilities – plenty of life balance to be had here!
To submit your application, click the apply button.
Apply for Hospital Team Vet - Thanet, Kent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly