Senior/Lead Veterinary Surgeon - North Yorkshire based Vet Group
Would you consider taking the next step up to a Clinical Director?
I am working with in what could possibly be the BEST practice in the area. Purosearch are pleased to be working with a busy independent 5 branch Small Animal practice situated in the heart of a beautiful historic city in North Yorkshire. So Vets who are looking to take that step up into the best role of you're career yet - this practice need a natural leader to really take the reigns of the practice and treat it as your baby!
There is plenty of support from experienced RVNs and a widely experienced veterinary team allows you the clinical freedom to follow cases through from start to finish.
A client even quoted ''Trust this Vets with your pets life, what more can you say'' - a really look into how incredible this practice and team really are.
- Mix of consults and surgery
- Alternate – 1x 4 day week, 1 x 4.5 day week
- 1:3 Saturday morning
- No OOH
- No Sole Charge
- Refurbishing main practice and others in group
- Lots of new up to date equipment coming in – dental machinery, ophthalmology equipment, etc
- Progressive practice in a transition .
You will have a good chunk of medical and surgical experience and be capable and confident in overseeing a team of Vets, nurses and support staff.
- Salary: Dependent on experience (around £50K per annum).
- Private Healthcare
- CPD Allowance (£1K).
- Fantastic holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Career Progression is encouraged
- RCVS fee’s paid
- Pension scheme.