Fantastic Somerset practice require experienced Vet Surgeon!
Are you currently on the look out for a brand new Veterinary Surgeon opportunity in the Somerset area? Do you want to work in one of the most highly sought after practices in the area? Of course you do... it'll be the most pivotal role of your career and you just cannot miss out on opportunities like this.
The practice are a busy, independent, small animal practice offering a caring and personal service to clients and patients alike. With an excellent range of diagnostic and monitoring equipment, they pride themselves on providing the very best first opinion veterinary service - they are looking to obtain Hospital Status in the near future and have also recently purchased a range surgical instruments and equipment for soft tissue, orthopaedic and laparoscopic procedures so ideal for someone looking to up their skill set in these areas.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- Generous salary commensurate with experience.
- OOH – 1:4 weekends (with TOIL) + 1 night per week.
- No phone duties.
- Experience essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Accomplished and Confident Individual
- Excellent salary
- CPD funded and encouraged to certificate Level
- RCVS fees paid, plus extras
- 5 weeks holiday
- Clinical interests encouraged and supported