Veterinary Surgeon (Full Time) - Hertfordshire
My clients in Hertfordshire require a Veterinary Surgeon who will work with a team of two existing Veterinary Surgeons. This role would suit a Veterinary Surgeon who is able to offer case continuity from consultation through to surgery.
Accommodation can be provided if required.
- Highly competitive salary
- RCVS fees paid
- VDS Membership
- £1000 CPD allowance with 5 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Additional CPD for Clinical Coaches
- Holiday entitlement increase with years of service
- Village Vet Bonus scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Tax free childcare
This position is full time, 45 hours a week, Monday - Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays. 1 in 12 Sundays.
Your main responsibilities:
- Assume responsibility for surgical and medical cases
- Act as a positive proponent of the practice to staff and clients
- Contribute to the practice policies and procedures
- Assist and encourage other staff and train as indicated
- Actively engage in CPD both self-directed and to assist duties within practice