Veterinary Surgeon - Bagshot and Addlestone, Surrey
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you wanting to take the next step in your career?
We are a long established, Small Animal Veterinary Group based in Woking, Bagshot and Addlestone. As a growing practice we recently relocated to our brand new, purpose-built hospital, and continue to invest to refurbish and equip our other 2 practices to the same high standard. The role would be primarily based at our Bagshot & Addlestone practices.
With a high proportion of insured clients and the scope to work up cases, we are looking for a friendly, compassionate and proactive individual, competent in medicine and general surgery with a minimum of 2 years experience, who takes pride in providing exceptional client and patient care.
The role includes some sole charge, but our 5 vets are supported by a great team of 9 RVNs, 3 SVNs and experienced Receptionists across the Group.
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary based on experience, including pension and My Benefits scheme with private healthcare
- Birthday leave and generous holiday allowance that increases with service
- £1,200 CPD allowance and certificates encouraged
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- No OOH
- Weekends on 2:5 rota – 1) Sat 8-4 & Sun 9-11 or 2) Sat AM - with time back in lieu
- Accommodation and relocation assistance can be provided
To submit your application click the apply button.
Apply for Veterinary Surgeon - Bagshot and Addlestone, Surrey
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly