RVN – West Sussex
My clients are a reputable and proud RCVS accredited SA independent practice with a strong focus on client service and clinical excellence.
They are looking for an experienced, friendly, reliable Veterinary Nurse.
Chichester, Worthing and Brighton are within easy reach, and London is commutable by train.
The practice is a purpose built and pleasant premises, with lots of natural light. Long standing, experienced, reputable support team Professional, friendly and knowledgeable front of house team
You’ll be joining my clients existing nursing team of 3 VN’s (x2 RVN’s and x1 VN). Your role will include anaesthesia, radiography, inpatient care, laboratory work, assisting with surgical procedures, nurse consultations and more.
- Average 37.5 hrs a week – Part Time and Flexible Hours considered
- 4-day week considered
- Monday – Friday 2-3 early finishes a week.
- Shared weekday on call rota (no phones) (currently 1:5)
- 1:12 weekend on-call rota (includes branch work) shared and flexible hours to suit considered
- On call financial retainers
- 1:3 Saturday mornings
- Shared bank holidays pro rota
- 4 weeks holiday plus BH’s
- Birthday leave
- Competitive remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Generous CPD allowance
- Paid RCVS and VDS Membership
- Company Pension Scheme
- Discounted veterinary products and services for own pets
- A relocation package or accommodation may be available for the right candidate
- Modern laboratory suite
- Automatic x-rays and developing facilities
- In-house dental suite
- In-house and local OOH service
- Well established Pet Health Plan Scheme
- Modern PMS
Are you looking for:
- A better work-life balance?
- A responsible role to call you own?
- A reputable first opinion independent practice?
- A down to Earth and caring team?
- Self-motivated, hardworking and reliable?
- A team player with strong initiative?
- Perhaps looking to return to nursing and looking for a supportive nursing team to share your passion with?
- Dedicated and willing to go that extra mile to ensure that client satisfaction and clinical services are delivered?
Do you have:
- A friendly and compassionate bedside manner?
- A desire to bond with clients and build relationships?
- A helpful, cheerful and ‘can do attitude’?
To submit your application click the apply button