Regional Director - North West
Are you a Vet looking for a new non-clinical challenge? Perhaps you are a Commercial Leader looking for something different within a caring, fast paced, competitive but fun industry…
We have a rare opportunity for a Regional Director to join our North West team. You will be responsible for leading and supporting a number of our veterinary practices across the Liverpool, Cheshire, Manchester area.
The Regional Director's role is vital to the success of our business, responsible for providing the right support, coaching and leadership to enable our people and practices to achieve their full potential. We are looking for a candidate who is highly motivated, who will have a visionary presence within our North West team. You will engage with our forward thinking Clinical Director's and wider teams, focusing on delivering the highest clinical and client standards, growing turnover to deliver on performance. You will be responsible for business strategies whilst nurturing the relationships we have with our clients and staff.
At CVS we are the largest integrated veterinary service provider in the UK, operating in excess of 500 veterinary surgeries throughout England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales and The Netherlands. Alongside our veterinary practices we operate seven referral centres, diagnostic laboratories, pet crematoria, ecommerce division, a preventative healthcare scheme (the Healthy Pet Club) with over 400,000 members, a veterinary instruments business and two buying groups. We also have own brand pet foods, products and medications!
In the role, some of your key account-abilities will include:
- Providing direction and leadership to the practices within your area
- Ensuring the delivery of excellent clinical quality and care standards across your practices.
- Maximising the operational performance of your practices.
- Ensuring the consistent support, training and coaching needs of employees across your practices, in order to ensure their continued development, are met.
- Supporting our practice teams to achieve RCVS PSS Awards as a tool to constant improvement of clinical and service standards (for all our clients).
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
- The ability to energise, shape and direct teams.
- Proven experience supporting and developing staff to deliver business goals, preferably within the Veterinary Industry however this is not essential
- Fluency in interpreting a wide range of financial information to inform decision-making & action-planning and communicating financial information.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary package and bonus with additional benefits including a company car, 5 weeks holiday (+ Bank Holidays), company pension, an extremely generous staff discount scheme for pet healthcare (including cost price medication and free consultations) and flexible benefits such as cycle to work and discounted gym membership.
The position will be home based with regular weekly travel to the practices in your region with some further travel required outside of region on occasion to relevant CVS meetings, conferences and events. If you are looking for a role where you can really utilise your leadership and commercial experience to help grow and develop our people and practices then we want to hear from you.
To make an informal enquiry, please contact Lisa.email@example.com To apply on line, please click ‘Apply Now' uploading a copy of your CV