RVN – (Weekday or Weekend or Night Nurses) - High Wycombe
Are you interested in referral nursing? Do you want to be part of a recently established, independent specialist referral centre in orthopaedics and neurology? Do you enjoy working in a small, friendly and fun team?
Hamilton Specialist Referrals (HSR) is a state-of-the-art, independent orthopaedic and neurology specialist veterinary referral hospital in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. The hospital is equipped with all the latest diagnostic and surgical equipment, including onsite MRI & CT. If you would like to join our team of experienced RVNs who work with industry leading, EBVS and RCVS recognised specialists and share our passion for delivering outstanding client care and clinical standards, then we would be pleased to hear from you.
Located in modern facilities, Hamilton Specialist Referrals is based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, within easy reach of London, Oxford, the Chilterns and Cotswolds. Five minutes from the M40 & major airports. Find out more about the area at www.chilternsaonb.org to see how such a beautiful place can be so close to London!
As part of our structured growth plan we are now seeking experienced RVNs to join our friendly and supportive team as weekday or weekend or night nurses.
If you are a team player wanting to make a difference, looking to work in a fun and nurturing environment with great training, development opportunities and a strong focus on employee well-being then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for proactive, enthusiastic and approachable people who are great team players but are also able to use their own initiative and self-motivate. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task with a flexible approach to working are a must.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Unlimited career development opportunities, due to our dynamic team structure which is focused on areas of expertise
- No routine out of hours duty, but with the opportunity for paid overtime
- CPD days, allowance and RCVS & BVNA fees paid
- Extensive anaesthesia training from one of the most prestigious ECVAA Specialists in the country
- Monthly, free, in-house CPD from our world-renowned specialists
- MRI and CT training
- A strong focus on employee wellbeing and mental health, including regular sessions with industry-specific resilience, stress management and performance coaches
- Wide range of employee benefits, including private healthcare, monthly wellbeing allowance and twice weekly fresh fruit deliveries
- A nurturing, friendly and supportive working environment
To submit your application click the apply button.