Veterinary Territory Manager - Northern Ireland and Scotland
6 days left
- Full Time
An unmissable opportunity! We are now recruiting for a Veterinary Territory Manager for a Global business, to cover Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- This company manufactures own product.
- Has new offices in the UK
- A world class sales and marketing team.
- Ideally you will have some experience in veterinary sales but non animal health will be considered.
- You should be driven and capable of reaching set sales targets.
- This is a growing company and you will be given a lot of autonomy.
- There is also huge potential to grow your career within this organisation.
- Previous Vet Nursing experience or a degree in a life science, agriculture or business subject would be beneficial.
- Sales will be roughly 80% Companion Animal 20% Ruminant.
- We will choose good work ethic, commitment and personality above all else.
If interested, please apply today.
Apply for Veterinary Territory Manager - Northern Ireland and Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly