Small Animal ECC Veterinary Surgeon - Cambridgeshire
6 days left
- Full Time
Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary Surgeon | 100% Small Animal | Cambridgeshire
Are you an experienced ECC Vet Surgeon looking to work in a busy hospital environment? Perhaps you are a certificate holder or would like to work towards a certificate in the ECC field?
If so, our client has an outstanding opportunity for those wishing to pursue a career in ECC work and this role could be for you.
Our client are currently developing their ECC service based in a recently refurbished hospital. You will work as part of a dedicated ECC team working an attractive 7 nights on 14 off with clinical freedom to make the decisions you feel appropriate. The hospital is well equipped with the usual toys you would expect in order to perform your role to the level expected. Applicants can be north Cambridgeshire / surrounds based or be able to commute from the surrounding area. Those from outside the area looking to relocate are also encouraged to apply, as are those that live overseas and wish to commute to the UK for shifts. Prior UK experience is essential though.
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- 7 on 14 off rota pattern
- Accommodation provided
- £1500 CPD allowance per annum / study leave with flexibility to extend
- Certificates/part certificates supported
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Workplace pension
- Fees paid (RCVS and VDS)
- Numerous additional in work benefits
As an experienced ECC Veterinary Surgeon, your role will include a broad range of qualified veterinary skills, able to cope well under pressure in an emergency situation and have prior experience in an OHH setting. Those that are either looking to undertake or have completed the ECC certificate are particularly desirable.
This is a full waking role, you will be working throughout the night dealing with a multitude of situations as they come through the door. The role is challenging, yet exceptionally rewarding with a favourable rota for working in this environment.
To be considered as an experienced Vet Surgeon you’ll be:
- RCVS registered
- At least 2 years’ UK experience in clinical practice, ideally in an ECC role however this is not essential. you’ll have experience of working in a busy 1st opinion small animal practice and comfortable performing the basic surgery aligned with ECC work. Willingness to expand your clinical skills by undertaking additional courses to further your knowledge of the would also be an advantage. This would be supported by the practice.
Global Veterinary Careers operate in the capacity of employment agency and employment business to veterinary businesses worldwide.
Apply for Small Animal ECC Veterinary Surgeon - Cambridgeshire
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly