Small Animal Head Veterinary Surgeon - Essex
6 days left
- Full Time
Head Veterinary Surgeon | 100% Small Animal | Established Practice
Are you a passionate experienced vet looking to further a career with management focus? Or perhaps your looking for a position where you can really help shape a practice?
If so, this is an amazing opportunity to grow and succeed with a leading group with ambitious plans for their future.
This busy 2-vet practice has a friendly, motivated and loyal client base and you will be supported by a friendly and ambitious team. There is a mixture of cat, dog and exotic cases however someone looking to develop this side of the business would be of particular interest. They are now looking for a senior member who either has prior experience in the business side of practice life, or a desire to grow into this role. Support can be provided through an excellent approachable director who is supportive, compassionate and genuinely looks out for his staff.
Applicants must be South Essex based or be able to commute from the surrounding area.
- Salary of up to £60,000 dependent on experience
- 100% small animal practice
- Will support additional certificate
- £1500 CPD/5 Days per annum
- RCVS/VDS fees paid
- No OHH
- Competitive workplace pension scheme
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Numerous in work benefits
Our client offers a fun and welcoming culture with a family feel, as well as the security and support of a well-established veterinary business.
What’s more, as the team is growing, there are plenty of opportunities to develop professionally, including management training, making this the ideal role in which to build an exciting career.
As an experienced Vet, your priority will be about providing first class client and patient care. Your role will include a broad range of qualified veterinary skills, including routine surgery and consults, mentoring other staff, and an interest in developing others around you.
To be considered as Head Vet, you’ll be:
- RCVS registered
- At least 3 years’ clinical experience, Ideally, you’ll have experience of working at senior vet level, although those that can demonstrate a genuine passion for moving into this arena will also be considered. Experience or an understanding of long term practice strategy would also be an advantage
GVCareers Ltd work in the capacity of employment agency and employment business for veterinary clients worldwide.
Apply for Small Animal Head Veterinary Surgeon - Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly