Veterinary Territory Manager - Scotland
5 days left
- Full Time
Veterinary Territory Manager for Scotland, to cover Glasgow, Dumfries to Kendal.
A new and exciting role working for a leading global veterinary business has become available. Our client seeks a veterinary sales person to cover Glasgow, Dumfries to Kendal.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial veterinary, healthcare, nutritional or dental background.
Candidates must have a successful sales background as well as drive and enthusiasm to learn a new skill-set.
Responsibilities will include:
• Delivering practice support initiatives and product knowledge training to veterinary practice staff and also to some pet retail businesses in the area.
• Management of existing product sales within your region.
• Supporting a range of practice and pet retail store health initiatives. Ratio of vet to pet business is about 85% vet and about 15% pet.
• Maintaining and growing customer relationships.
• Maintaining company records and sound knowledge of your products.
• Increased sales of product in the assigned territory
Rewards include excellent basic salary plus package.
Apply for Veterinary Territory Manager - Scotland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly