Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon - Surrey
We are currently recruiting an experienced vet surgeon on behalf of a thriving, independent 100% small animal private practice in the Surrey Area.
This vacancy is full-time, working over 4 days (9am-7pm) 1:3 Saturday mornings, no Sundays and no OOH’s!
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years’ UK experience, and must be confident doing basic routine surgery such as all neutering, lump removal and dentals autonomously. Some sole charge work will be expected.
3 vet practice, 4 RVN’s
Other benefits include;
- Salary £35,000-£50,000 (depending on experience)
- £1,500 CPD allowance / 5 days
- Good work-life balance and a great place to work.
- Professional memberships paid for (RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS)
- Full equipped with Digital radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, capnography, BP monitor, infusion pumps, syringe drivers.
- 4 weeks holiday + bank holidays