Small Animal Vet - Oxford
A new opportunity has become available for a Small Snimal Vet with a fantastic practice. This is a role with an Independent practice who strives to be the best. They have a great team to work alongside including 4 Vets and 6 Veterinary Nurses.
- This is a full time position for a Vet to join a great team of 4 other Vets
- The practice is an RCVS accredited practice established since the 1930's
- The rota is 4.5 days per week a 1-4 out of hours Rota . There is also a 1-4 weekend rota.
- You will have extensive support and be given a great amount of professional freedom to deliver a high quality service
- They are charity partners to PDSA, RSPCA, World Horse Welfare, Dogs Trust and Retired Greyhound Trust
- There are two practice and you will work across both sites
A market leading package is on offer for this role including:
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Accommodation is available
- Superb career development path and happy to support Certificates
- CPD allowance which is not limited
- Practice vehicle is available
- Pension scheme
- Professional fees paid
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV.